How To File Your Wyoming LLC or Corporation's Annual Report

How To File Your WY Corporate Annual Report

Wyoming Registered Agent

contact us
Wyoming LLC & Trust Attorney / Wyoming Registered Agent / Annual Report Filing

How Do I File My Wyoming Annual Report?

Have you already formed your Wyoming LLC or Corporation ? Then use this guide to understand how to fill out your annual report. It is due on the first day of the month the company is formed. So if you form your company on June 17th, then your report is due June 1st every year thereafter. We will do our best to keep this page up to date. However, you should contact the Wyoming Secretary of State for a definitive answer.

Most businesses file their reports annually online using the Secretary's website. To file yours, you must have the company name or Secretary of State (SOS) filing ID to search by. Wyoming does not allow you to search for businesses using any other criteria. You may search for your company here. Once on your company's page, simply click "File Your Annual Report" on the upper right and follow the instructions.

When filing online it is necessary to pay using either a Visa or MasterCard. When filing by mail, you should send either a check or money order, but not cash.

When Is My Wyoming Annual Report Due?

Good question! The due date for Statutory Trusts is 1st of January. However, Limited Liability Companies, Non-Profits and Corporations have reports due the 1st day of their anniversary month. If June 10th was your initial filing date, then your report is due on the 1st day of each year

What is the Annual Report Fee in Wyoming?

Non-profits are charged $25. However, for all other businesses, the annual report fee, or license tax, is either $50 or 2/10 of one millionth ($.0002) of company assets located in Wyoming, whichever is greater. In addition, there is a convenience fee for online filing which is displayed in the table below:

Annual Report Fee

Convenience Fee

$25 to $100


$101 to $250


$251 to $500


$501 and Up

Not permitted to file online

What happens if I don’t file or file late?

Failure to file within 60 days will result in the SOS administratively dissolving your business. Wyoming does not charge late fees for filing after your due date. However, by filing late, you put your company at risk of forced dissolution. You will no longer be permitted to have a business in Wyoming if your business is dissolved by the SOS.

Where Do I File?

Annual reports are filed with the Wyoming SOS. You can fail online with the above link, or mail your report to Wyoming SOS at:

Wyoming SOS

Business Division

State Capitol Building, Room 110

200 West 24th Street

Cheyenne, WY 82002-0020

How Do I Amend My Wyoming Annual Report?

Amendments can be submitted using a Change of Officers/Directors form in your portal. We have additional resource articles such as how to obtain your EIN and how to move your company from Nevada or Delaware to Wyoming .

What's On Your Mind?

Cloud Peak Law Group, P.C.

203 S Main St #3000 Sheridan, WY 82801


We Also Have An Office Here:

1901 Energy Court #319 Gillette, Wyoming 82718